There are many reasons it is important to understand yourself and monitor your personality. Among them are:
- Not all personality changes are beneficial.
- As you live and have experiences that impact you, you can experience personality change without being aware of it.
- As you age you have biological changes that can cause personality change.
- You experience changes in your work or personal relationships and assume it is the other person when it might be you.
- You have used a match-making service and want to know more about the person you were matched with and the relationship you might have.
- Others are telling you that you are acting differently than you used to and you don't know what they are talking about.
- In the same way you have an annual physical exam to monitor your health you might benefit from an annual personality exam.
- An accurate self understanding is the foundation for effective self-help and self-development programs.
- And more.
The most important reason to monitor your personality is to give yourself every opportunity to live a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
This site will provide the information you need for an accurate self-understanding.